Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Yoga Journal's Daily Challenge, Day 1

      Hey guys! Well as part of my challenge with myself to improve my health I joined Yoga Journal's 21 Day Challenge . Its easy and free! You just go to their web site and sign up and they email you daily videos. Well I've never been any good at maintaining exercise regimes, if they last at least a week it's a miracle. So I'm hoping I can keep this up for 21 days strait. This first challenge was awesome. It was cardio yoga and by the end I was sweating up a storm! I didn't even know yoga could do that. It also really helped with my back, since I work about 7 hours standing up at a restaurant my back really hurts sometimes, and by the end of this it felt amazing. So any of you have any tips or tricks on maintaining exercise regimes? Have a nice day guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment