Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Hello World!

     This is my first time in the blogging world so I'm a little nervous. Im looking at this as a great way to document the going on's of my life. So I'll tell you a little bit about me. Im a culinary student/ wishful fashionista/cat lover who loves sweets. But due to a growing concern of me and my sweeties health I'm trying to make healthier sweets. I aspire to have my own line of amazing sweets that are awesomely good for you. Im also new to the yoga world and I am trying!! to do yoga once a day (Yoga Journals 21-Day challenge is currently helping me with that). I love the color mint, bridal magazines (and Im not even engaged!, but there are just so many pretty cakes there, it's my guilty pleasure), long skirts and my cats. My boyfriend aint that bad either! So I hope that you stick around for the ride and nice meeting you. See you soon!. 


No comments:

Post a Comment